Photography and Video Release
I hereby give permission to the Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver to use my image and likeness in photographs and video taken of me for marketing, advertising, communications and promotional purposes. I understand that it is the intention of Jewish Federation to use text, photos, video and names in publications and on corporate and third party websites that include but are not limited to those listed below. I understand that websites are public, electronic documents, accessible throughout the worldwide web.
- Jewish Federation promotional, marketing, advertising and communications vehicles including video, print, web, signage, banners and other publically visible media;
- External media outlets including but not limited to community, local, national and international publications that may include The Jewish Independent, The Jewish Tribune Western Edition, The Richmond Review and Canadian Jewish News;
- Jewish Federation, Jewish Community Foundation and related websites and/or third party websites such as You Tube;
- Partner agency websites, newsletters and other promotional, marketing, advertising and communications vehicles;
- Printed and electronic communication including but not limited to newsletters, eblasts and annual reports;
- Other Jewish Federation marketing, advertising, communications and promotional material, including those for events and/or the Federation Annual Campaign.
I release and save harmless the Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver, its staff, board and officers from any claims for compensation, damages royalties and copyrights.